New Physical Literacy Coaching Brochures
OSA have created a series of brochures in the form of mini-pamphlets that walk coaches through four of the key physical literacy stages of Long-Term Player Development (LTPD). Each of these resources provide very basic but helpful information through Active Starts, FUNdamentals, Learn to Train and Soccer for Life for volunteer coaches.
Coaches please click to download or print the appropriate brochure relating to the development stage of the players you coach.
Club Head Coach
- Information MEMO from the Canadian Soccer Association about Equivalent Coaching qualifications for Canada
The OSA Coaching Department maintains the first & largest soccer specific coaching database of its kind in Canada.
The Certification Database is updated & maintained on an ongoing basis.
Districts & Clubs have access to coaching certification records of their respective memberships. Leagues also have access to certification pertaining to their registrants.
Individual certification inquiries & checks should be directed to your Club or District Association.
If your records cannot be found OR there is an error on the OSA data base with regard to your coach certification, then take these steps:
- Contact the National Coaches Association of Canada to ask for your NCCP # (contact info below)
- Once you have your NCCP # you can visit the www.coach.ca web site to retrieve your records. You can print off an unofficial transcript.
- Forward by email a copy of your printed transcript from NCCP , and copies of completion certificates from the instructor.
About the Coaching Association of Canada and your NCCP Number.
- Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org - in the Subject line of your email make reference to: YOUR NAME reporting Data Entry Error
- In your email be very clear about reporting your error. State the error and what is missing.
- When you complete Technical NCCP Soccer courses your records are fowarded to the CAC and stored on a data base
- The CAC will issue you an NCCP # . After taking YOUR VERY FIRST course you should receive an email from the NCCP.
- Once you have your NCCP number you can visit the CAC website to access your information.
- Please allow at least one month after taking a course before contacting the NCCP
If you have not received an NCCP # from courses held in 2010 or earlier........
Contact either Louis or Chris from the CAC Member service Team by phone: 613-235-5000 or by email:
Chris Patterson or Louis Moustakas