The Russell Soccer House League is the cornerstone of our club and we are very proud of this quality program which is our own club run House League for players aged 3 to 21. The 3 to 5 year old groups are mixed (boys and girls together); the 6, 7, 8, 9-10, 11-12 groups are split into separate boys and girls groups; the 13-14 15-16 and 17-21 groups are mixed. Below formats are subject to change based on regsitration numbers and Covid protocols.
The League is divided into divisions by age group.
- U3 is a parent and child playing format. $85
- U4 is a parent and child playing format. $110
- U5 will begin in parent and child playing format with a change part way through the season to small sided games. $140
- U6 is a 3 v 3 format with no goal keeper. Mini-soccer rules apply. Teams play 2 times per week. Games are normally refereed by Coaches. $140
- U7 is a 4 v 4 format with no goal keeper. Mini-soccer rules apply. Teams play 2 times per week. Games are normally refereed by Coaches. $150
- U8 is a 5 v 5 format with the introduction of a goal keeper. Mini-soccer rules apply. Teams play 2 times per week. Games are normally refereed by certified referees. $150
- U9-U10 is a 7 v 7 format. Mini-soccer rules apply. Games are refereed by official Referees. Teams play 2 times per week. $150
- U11-U12 is a 7 v 7 format. Modified rules apply in addition to normal FIFA rules. Games are refereed by official Referees. Teams play 2 times per week. $150
- U13-U14 play 11-a-side soccer(may vary depending on registration numbers) under normal FIFA rules. Teams play 2 times per week. Referees are assigned to these games. $150
- For the 15-16 and the 17-21 year old groups the format is a short warm up followed by a game twice a week. $150
U6 Girls: Tuesday/Thursday
U6 Boys: Monday/Wednesday
U7 Boys: Monday/Wednesday
U8 Girls: Tuesday/Thursday
U8 Boys: Tuesday/Thursday
U9-10 Boys: Tuesday/Thursday
U11-12 Girls: Monday/Wednesday
U11-12 Boys: Monday/Wednesday
13/14 Mixed: Tuesday/Thursday
U15-16 Mixed: Tuesday/Thursday
U17-21 Mixed: Monday/Wednesday
All players receive a full team uniform (shirt, shorts and socks) which they can keep.
REFUND POLICY: A full refund will be provided up to May 1st if written notice is received by the Registrar or RSC Administrator. Thereafter, a minimum administration fee of $45.00 as set by the Board of Directors will be charged to cover the cost of equipment, uniform and administration. After the first day of House League opening, no refund will be given except under exceptional circumstances, as determined by the Registrar and House League Director.